A UNITE LOS ANGELES TICKET IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND.
Duration: 3 hrs
Location: Platinum H
At the end of this workshop, you will know how to:
- Utilize Unity’s cooperative real time workflows
- Set up lighting and block out narrative using characters and objects
- Create and sequence animations, actions, and events using Timeline
- Set up cameras, procedural framing, and more using Cinemachine
- Prepare your story for final rendering
What to bring:
- A laptop (with charger) installed with Unity 2018.2 (note: other versions of Unity may not be compatible with the project in this workshop, so please make sure you have 2018.2!)
- A mouse for easier/faster creation
- Your dreams of being the next award-winning animated filmmaker
Prior to the workshop, ensure you have downloaded the Film Sample Project, which will be available on the Asset Store prior to the workshop. Check back here (or your email) for the link!
Logistics: Doors will be open at 08:30. Seats are limited to 45 guests, so please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start time. All participants who register should plan to attend the entire workshop. Admission is free.
If your plans change after you register or you are otherwise unable to attend, please be kind to your fellow creators by sending us a quick heads up at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make your seat available for the next person on the waitlist.
Thank you in advance for helping us make the most of this workshop!